In this video Scott Baldwin CBCP, MBCI discusses his career in Business Continuity Management, including a painful memory of Business Continuity Planning failure.
Scott Baldwin’s career includes:
- 13 years in Business Continuity Management including prestigious positions in eBay, PayPal and Symantec
- 10 years in software development and IT management
- Experience in the design and implementation of Organizational Resilience programs using the Engaged Matrix Model (EMM)
Starting his career as a Software Engineer gave Scott a fresh perspective on Project Management, including:
- Object Oriented Design – taking one concept or a collection of concepts and encapsulating them in a single process.
- This means the processes can be cloned or duplicated to be much more efficient on scale.
- This is extremely useful for simplifying programs for large, complex organisations.
You can watch the full training series on BCP Builder’s Training Site.
If you would like to start your Business Continuity Planning – take a look at BCP Builder’s Online Business Continuity Plan Template.