Yes, visit BCP Builder’s Join Now page and there will be an option to Download a copy of the PDF Business Continuity Plan Sample.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All our servers, as well as physical backups are located in Oregon (US-West1).
- Backups are distributed to multiple servers all over the world, there are backups throughout Asia and the Pacific, but our main copies are in Oregon.
- If the Oregon Server went down, the sites on that Server would be automatically hosted elsewhere. This cloud-based system using geographically distributed data centers and independent server farms provides extremely high reliability.
- SSL Security (https website) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites in the protection of their online transactions with their customers.
- Latest CMS security patches are applied monthly
- Real Time Security Detection – including: DDoS, brute force and malware attacks