Yes, visit BCP Builder’s Join Now page and there will be an option to Download a copy of the PDF Business Continuity Plan Sample.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, visit BCP Builder’s Training Site or sign up to our mailing list to receive exclusive guides on creating an amazing Business Continuity Plan!
- The main Google Cloud KMS Datacenter for this site is in the United States.
- Backups are encrypted in-transit via HTTPS and at-rest encryption via Amazon S3 encryption (AES-256 with S3 managed keys).
- Our S3 bucket is replicated between multiple Availability Zones, making the data accessible even in the event of an outage of an Availability Zone.
- This cloud-based system using geographically distributed data centers and independent server farms provides extremely high reliability.
- SSL Security (https website) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites in the protection of their online transactions with their customers.
- Latest CMS security patches are applied monthly
- Real Time Security Detection – including: DDoS, brute force and malware attacks