Business Continuity Programme
In this video Scott Baldwin answers the question “what is meant by setting the boundaries and requirements for the Business Continuity Programme”? Through his answer he discusses the important role of Policy and Business Continuity Programme Management in the Business Continuity Management Lifecycle and the three elements you should have in place before you start any project:
- Paint a picture of the end product – clearly articulate your vision for the programme (so you know when it has been achieved)
- Gain Executive approval and
- Increase engagement through setting expectations with guidance on how to achieve the end result
Feedback from BCP Builder Community on this video has been:
- Design and deliver what your stakeholders want and need and will use and offer value. If not you will have spent tons of effort/$/hours on a product no one wants to use!
- Great direction and vision is essential to reach program goals.
View a two minute video demonstration of BCP Builder’s Online Business Continuity Plan Template.