In this video Paul Kudray discusses the beginning of his career in Business Continuity Management, and his introduction to the discipline through the UK Civil Contingencies Act.
- 35 years’ experience working in the emergency and business continuity management fields
- Previously worked with the National Health Service in the UK and now works as an International Business Resilience Leader with the organisation he founded in late 2014
- Real resilience innovator having successfully developed the Game of Resilience©, Resilient60©, Resilient120© and Resilient180© concepts
- Forward-thinking resilience blogger and author with unique articles being published by industry journals across the world
- Lead Auditor in ISO 22301 and a Strategic Fellow of the UK Cabinet Office EPC (Emergency Planning College)
- Fellow of the Institute of Civil Protection and Emergency Management
You can watch the full training series on BCP Builder’s Training Site.
If you would like to start your Business Continuity Planning – take a look at BCP Builder’s Online Business Continuity Plan Template.